Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pray for my niece, Erin

Please pray for my niece, Erin. She is just a few months older than Addison and was airlifted last Sunday to a Children's Hospital in NC for heart failure. Basically, a virus quickly attacked her heart and right now they are looking at life long meds and/or heart transplant. Today they are weaning her off of the ventilator and sedation meds to see if her heart will tolerate it. I cannot imagine what my brother and sister-in-law (Scott and Leslie) are going through. I know that God is a good God, he is in control and I pray for strength for Scott and Leslie as they go through this. Here's a picture of Erin, Great Grandmother Ziegfeld, and Chief (my grandfather who passed away recently). If you'd like to follow their journey, feel free to look at their CarePage.

No comments:

Post a Comment