
Now, how do I get out of these??

On another note, I had a great meeting at Jazzercise Friday night that I have to share... A few of us stayed after the meeting was over and we all talked about finances, which is a topic of conversation everywhere these days. Anyway, 2 hours later, I left with a friend's debit card (long story) and a renewed spirit to be the Proverbs 31 woman I strive to be. Although we don't live near our family, I'm so thankful Scott and I have found an amazing church family and for me, a family at Jazzercise. I love the fact that we all stayed and talked for hours about Dave Ramsey's principles, about being disciplined, good stewards, great moms and amazing wives. Trust me, you DON'T find that everywhere, and I feel blessed to work with awesome people who love God and who really care about each other. And, what am I taking away from those two hours?? God has been gently tapping on my shoulder for awhile to be a better steward at the grocery store and now I have a plan. My goal? $100 in groceries. That's it. Per week. I spent $85 today, so I have $15 dollars to last me the rest of the week in case I need something. I'll let you know how it goes:)

Love the boots Addie! super cute! And you are an inspiration with your newfound commitment to be an excellent steward, and an excellent wife! you are incredible! I'm looking forward to hearing what intangible blessings God pours into your life thru this!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Man Tyler has big feet! I too am excited to see what God brings you to and through during this time.
ReplyDelete