Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our Weekend

We've had a restful and uneventful weekend, which was really nice! We went to the Porter Peach Festival (evidently Porter is the peach capital of Oklahoma), but sadly didn't see where they were selling any peaches. Hmmmm. Still, it was nice to walk around the small town and watch the parade.


Today we took Addie to the BA splash park. Despite capturing a few pictures of her smiling, she didn't really enjoy it too much. However, she did enjoy watching the other kiddos play! Afterwards, we came home and played outside in the pool. I even made Buster get in the pool, which he wasn't too thrilled about.


I hope you all had a great weekend. We've got some exciting things coming up this week... our first time to "My First Storytime" with some moms from Jazzercise (we're all laughing already about how our kiddos will do!) and then on Friday, my friend Becky from Jazzercise is going to show me how to make bows for Addison. I'll keep you posted!!


Addie's about to give Buster a kiss.

After the pool. I really only put this cover-up on so that she could wear that cute bow!

3 comments:

  1. I love your black & white top with the red trim- super cute! I haven't seen it. You have all kinds of cute summer shirts now! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Man I am REALLY behind on posts. I am going to march my hiney home and upload, I'm a horrible blogger! lol.

    It looks like you all had a great weekend!

    See you Wednesday

    ReplyDelete