Monday, August 24, 2009

JBF Consignment Sale Goodies

This weekend I had the opportunity to shop Tulsa's JBF, or Just Between Friends, sale. It's a mega consignment sale that occurs twice a year in cities all across the US. Tulsa's one of the big ones. They have 1,200 consignors that sell everything from toys to clothes to cribs... about 150,000 itmes for sale. As you can see below, Addison is one lucky girl. We saved a ton of money and bought her Christmas presents from us and the grandparents. Scott checked the prices of all the toys we purchased and we saved at least 50-60% of the retail cost. Add to that 16 new clothing items/outfits, and I'd say we had a productive day. Yeah!

The two things I HAD to get this time...

The Mega Awesone Kitchen including about 100 accessory pieces to be put all over the house by my one year-old!
It even has a little phone... very fun

Joovy Double Stroller-Sit or Stand kind

Addison is already a pro at sitting in the back seat.
A few of her new clothes

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm so jealous - the JBF sale here isn't nearly that good!! I will have to catch the Tulsa one again in the Spring. We do have another one here called Rhea Lana that is coming up, and that one is supposed to be good. But it looks like you got a ton of awesome stuff!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete