Sunday, September 27, 2009

Home of the Flu

As Scott's parents were flying in from North Carolina last week, I was taking Scott to the doctor's office. If your husband is the same as mine, he only goes to the doctor when he is really sick. After awhile our doctor came back in the room and said, "Your flu test came back negative, but you have the flu!" That started several days of isolation, causing Scott's brother to cancel his trip here, meds for Scott and for me, and many awful days for Scott! Hopefully I will be able to report a much better end to his family's trip!


Here's a pic with Nana and Poppa. Addison has been enjoying EVERY minute with them!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I hope you have a great visit and I hope Scott gets better too! We've been under the weather here at the Ryan home too. We hope to see you both next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Nana and Poppa with Addison. What a beautiful yard!! I'm jealous! I hope Scott is feeling better!

    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! Hope Scott is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete