Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last post, but I'm pregnant, still really tired, and haven't touched my camera until today:) It was extremely windy at the pumpkin patch, but it was sunny and warm-a nice change to the cool, rainy days we've had lately. Addison loved the pumpkins, the ponies, and most of all the inflatable cat and pumpkin. I told Scott we may just turn into people with the inflatable yard decorations just because she loves them so much. (To which he replied, "Absolutely NOT!") That is definitely a statement I NEVER thought would come out of my mouth! It was so much fun to see her explore everything this year. Last year she didn't enjoy the experience because she had to touch the ground and this year she ran proudly all over the place. What a difference a year makes!
Last year:

This year:









2 comments:

  1. these pics are great! I love those bright orange pumpkins and she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete