Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Costume

Since Addison was not in the mood for pictures on Halloween (she cried as Scott tried to take a picture of her), I thought I'd try to get one today. Here's what happened:


We started out with this (not quite what I meant when I asked her to sit on the ottoman) Then this:)

Finally, we got ONE!

3 comments:

  1. haha, She's so cute in her little tutu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks all grown up, julie, in that last pic! how time flies =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, that is too funny!! I just took Ivy to Duke Gardens to take some pictures of her for our Christmas card. She was wearing her dress, white tights, patten leather shoes, hair bow...she looked so pretty. At one point, she was actually ROLLING on the ground!!! I took 150 pictures that day and I think I got like 12 that were her actually facing the camera. Remember the good old days where you could dress them, sit them down right where you wanted, show them something fun and they'd smile, and they'd just sit there and you could snap pictures all day??? Now I'm lucky to get a picture of the front of Ivy's head. :) Anyway, love the pictures - they made me laugh. And the last one is just perfect!! Take care.

    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete