Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outside Pics

After I finished mowing the grass tonight, I got a few pics of Addie playing outside. (YES, I mow the grass sometimes! It's one of the few times that my pale body gets to see the sun!) She loves this big car. She was too busy to sit still for long!

On another note, I have been super busy lately that I haven't watched much TV at all. Scott has been loving it-he is watching basketball every night! So, what am I doing?
It's been a week since I started and I'm already on the last book in the series. I'm really enjoying reading and I don't even like reading! And, it's a little crazy how 3 of my friends and I talked about this book for a good while at dinner last night!
Anyway, loving Edward. Loving their love story. Can't wait to see how it ends.

4 comments:

  1. Great Addie pics!! And I used to love mowing the grass! It was sort of nice to have that "quiet time". It was just me and my thoughts - kind of a meditation time for me. And good exercise if using a push mower!
    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics of Addie! She looks like she is having a good time outside! You are welcome to come on over to our house and mow anytime you need some sun!! I know Jason would not care! I am so glad that you have enjoyed the books and that I now can talk about them with you! Hope you enjoy the last one! Don't forget their is another one (The Short Life of Bree Tanner) coming out June 5th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pic of Addie in the car is adorable! So glad that you love the books too. I am 100% hooked. I hope to finish Breaking Dawn tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the first book, Twilight, and HATED it. I am an avid reader and will read anything and everything including what peaks my students' interest. I am sure there is truly something wrong with me! :)
    Try The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. The 3rd book comes out in September. UNBELIEVABLE. Bobby read both in two days.

    Jaime B

    ReplyDelete