Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Two months old!

Emma turned 2 months old this past Saturday! We had her Dr. appointment today and she is 11 1/2 pounds now, a half pound heavier than Addison was at the same time. She is now smiling and talking to us, which is a lot of fun.


This one cracks me up-I can see her giving me this smile later when she is older and is trying to get out of being in trouble!


Someone else wanted her picture taken. Trust me, it is VERY hard to get her to smile now! I kept saying, "No, don't you give me a smile!" It worked!?! She thought I was so funny! I loooooooove those curls!

4 comments:

  1. yeah, im so glad to see more pictures of both girls! so so precious! looks like addison is adapting well to life with a lil sis =). emma is so beautiful with that dark hair and i love addie's curls! did she inherit that from scott's side? hope all is well girl! i think of u often and miss you alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful girls you have!! Love the new pictures. Emma is such a sweet girl... And Addie is growing so fast - I love the curls too - and her hair seems to be getting lighter! She's just beautiful!! Talk to you soon!

    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics are so great! they are just beautiful. and I am definitely going to try that recipe! sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are two gorgeous little girls! xoxox

    ReplyDelete