Monday, July 26, 2010

New Ride

Scott just got this from one of his co-workers and our little lady is loving her new ride!





Scott has been taking her to the pool that way and she loves going on bike rides now with Daddy. Emma and I drive because I'm lazy:) Emma loves the pool much more than Addison did at this age! She won't take a paci anymore but she sure does love those fingers!



I recreated a shot that Nana and I took of Addison when she was almost 2 1/2 months old... Here's Addison:



Here's Emma at 4 1/2 months old.




So, after looking at those pictures for awhile, I have to ask...Where is Emma's hair?!?! :) I know she has a lot of hair compared to many babies, but compared to Addison at the same age, she's practically bald!! Here's Addison at 4 1/2 months old:




Emma at 4 1/2 months. I think we're going to have a brown eyed girl:)


1 comment:

  1. So cute, I cant belive how old Emma is already!Loving those shades!

    ReplyDelete