Friday, October 1, 2010

Nana and Poppa's Visit

Well, Nana and Poppa's 10 day trip has come and gone and boy, did it go by quickly! The girls enjoyed every minute and kept Nana and Poppa very busy while they were here!
I LOVE this Elefun game. I got it at JBF for $3 ($20 brand new) and then spent $1 to make butterflies out of tissue paper. I made a ton and Addison had a ball trying to catch them!

This just melts my heart...the special bond between Addison and her Poppa!
Our attempt at a picture with the girls. Emma cooperated.
I got a workout trying to make Addison laugh to get her to smile but nothing worked. And I tried!

I bet Nana is already missing these chubby thighs...
... and sweet smile!

And just to brag that I have the BEST in-laws in the whole world, they even got up with Emma one night at 1am and by the time I heard her make a noise and went in her room, Nana had been up with her for 45 minutes and was putting her back to bed! Thanks for everything, Mom and Dad! We miss you already!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so the game looks like so much fun! I am going to have to get one now!!!! Thanks for the idea! I know Kaylee will just love doing that! Glad you had a good time with your family while they were in town!

    ReplyDelete