Sunday, November 28, 2010

Canada Here We Come!

It's official! We are moving to Toronto and will be Canadians for 3 years! Scott will start February 1st, so the girls and I are planning on staying in NC after Christmas so that our families can watch the girls while we go back and forth to Canada in January. Scott told me this week that I should make an appointment for a massage since he's moving me to Canada in the middle of winter:) I think he's right. We're going to miss everyone in Tulsa, but we'll probably be back here after the 3 years is over!

5 comments:

  1. That has to be one of the cutest outfits around!! Love the polka dots!! I'm happy that you are planning to be here in NC for a while - even if we don't see much of you (since you'll be house hunting in Canada)we'll get to play with your girls. Ivy is thrilled about having another girl to play with! Good luck with all the "stuff" associated with moving - I'll be praying that all goes smoothly. And you make that appointment for that massage! You deserve it already!! See you soon!

    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be back here! That makes it better!! We will miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exciting news! I will be praying that all goes smoothly in your house search!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, Graham and I are all going to miss y'all! Be sure to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to miss you guys SO MUCH. BOO!

    ReplyDelete