Tuesday, March 1, 2011

House Pics

Here are pics of our house. We didn't have to make too many changes-we pretty much kept all the colors that the previous renters/owners had painted.
Downstairs:

We'll get pictures up eventually!

Part of the basement:

Deck and back yard. Less to mow-we're excited:)


Upstairs: Little loft area.

Addison's room.
Poms-I think I got 5 for about $8 at Walmart. They are probably not the "in" decoration anymore, but I still think they're cute.

Emma's room. We just glued new paper onto her letters (and Addison's) and bought ribbon! The curtains were already there, so we decided to use Addison's old bedskirt that matches the colors in the curtains.



3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I love love love it!!!! Can I come visit and see it in person! :) I love everything you have done with it and your furniture works great with it! It is nice to see where you live now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. julie, you have such a great decorating touch! i LOVE your home and it looks like you've made it look like it's out of a magazine! it is such a nice house and the girls' bdrm's look really spacious! hope you are enjoying those flights of stairs! wish we could come visit you, girl!

    ReplyDelete