Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shower Kisses

Here's Addie's new fun thing to do in the shower- give kisses to Daddy through the glass. How sweet:)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for a blog! She's so adorable.. we can't wait to see you guys next weekend!!! Love, Michelle and Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for blogging! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of precious Addison. And I'm also looking forward to hearing your encouraging thoughts and words as you walk thru life- you are always full of them! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thrilled u started a blog!!! addie is so photogenic and i LUV the professional pic of her holding the pearls =). precious! erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!! I am so excited that you are starting a blog!!! The pics that you have put up so far are so cute! I love the shower kisses! she has grown so much over the year! Welcome to the blog world girl!!

    ReplyDelete