Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Uncle Brent's Visit!

Uncle Brent came for Memorial Weekend! Addison had a great time with him and really enjoyed having Uncle Brent read books to her, as you can see below. We also had fun making Scott's favorite dessert, carrot cake, before Brent came and Addison got some of the homemade icing...

Right after Scott put icing on her nose:
While I was baking, she was having a great time with my spatula and Buster's bone.
Another new activity she loves: Putting Buster's leash on her stuffed pig and walking it around the house.
Uncle Brent with Addie and Buster.
Thank you, Brent, for playing Scrabble with Scott. I don't enjoy that game and they become little kids again when they play-it's so funny!

We also ate A LOT of great food this weekend. Her expression cracks me up!

My attempt at a photo shoot again-it was really hot and most of Addison's pics didn't really turn out. She really had no interest in smiling for 99% of the pictures, but I like the next one a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment