Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Found Skill

Evidently Addison is learning that she can take her pants off... as I was checking email, she came in to find me like this:) Eventually, she got her pants off and surprisingly went straight to the bathroom to sit on her potty. I took off her diaper, but nothing happened. Then, to make the experience just perfect, she ran out of the room, got her purse and sat back down on the potty:)

6 comments:

  1. OH my gosh that is so funny!! She is all girl and is on her way to be a great big sister! Love the pic of the new baby! Hope the meds are still working for ya and that you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...did you put the bow back in her hair so you could take the potty shot??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, you know me so well. Of course I put the bow back in her hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the purse accessory too. She's so much classier than my bare-bottomed, underwear on the ankles, sleeping boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing so hard at this right now!! She is precious! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete