Well, we have two new toys around the house; one for me and one for Addison. I bought a panini press this week (Walmart for $30). We have talked about getting one for a few years, but finally decided to just do it. I'm in love! It's so easy, too. My mother-in-law showed me a great trick-just put foil on top of and under your sandwich so that you don't have to use butter and for basically zero cleanup! Healthy and easy! My new favorite sandwich we've been making with it:
2 slices whole wheat bread
Little bit of honey mustard
Fresh spinach, tomato
Ham or turkey
Muenster cheese
It comes out looking like you bought it from Panera... so yummy!
Addison's new toy is her new potty. Here's what she does with it. She's way too young to start potty training in my opinion, but we are just getting her familiar with it!
And, here is the end result. She takes everything out of the potty and puts her Lamby in it! She also put her face in the potty yesterday. We're obviously working with the concept.... baby steps!
One last thing. I found an EASY recipe in Southern Living magazine the other day that is yummy!
4 cups of watermelon
1/4 c. sugar (or less, depending on how sweet your watermelon is!)
Put them in a blender until smooth. Pour through a strainer. Add two cups of water to the mixture and pour over a glass of ice!

So when are you having me over for a yummy lunch!??!?! That sounds so good!! Love Addison's new potty... never to early to start playing with a potty! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are making my mouth water! I agree, when's lunch???! I love that Addison is shoving toys in her potty. So cute. She'll get it in her timing. I'm so not ready for potty training. Johnny is growing up too quickly!
ReplyDelete