Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Raisin Bran + Addie = Big Mess!


So, I thought Addison was dusting behind me as I was cleaning. Evidently, she found the pantry and the Raisin Bran inside. She called to me only a couple of minutes after I was dusting and there it was all over my couch. I had a big laugh and I'm thankful we put blankets on our couch for Buster! An easy cleanup. She is so serious in all the pictures because she is trying to find all of the raisins among the bran flakes!!

Yes, she's clapping!


This would make me cringe if I didn't have the blanket down on the couch!

3 comments:

  1. ha,ha!! those are GREAT snapshots of "life with a toddler" :) I'm glad for you that you already had a blanket down on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like she is having a great time! Good thing that she loves the Vacuum!! Brody runs and hides in his bed when we get it out! I like the shirt she has on-- what a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete