It has been gorgeous in Tulsa recently and Scott was able to go to the driving range twice this weekend! We've been enjoying the 80s/low 90s for a little bit now and I love it! Addison enjoyed playing outside for a bit today.... I really just had to get pictures of her with pigtails:)
We also went to the OB this week. I am now 12 weeks (it seems like it's been a looooong 12 weeks, too!). Baby Beam is now 3 inches long from head to toe and actually looked like a baby this time. We'll go back in 4 weeks and hopefully find out if it's a girl or a boy.
We also went to the OB this week. I am now 12 weeks (it seems like it's been a looooong 12 weeks, too!). Baby Beam is now 3 inches long from head to toe and actually looked like a baby this time. We'll go back in 4 weeks and hopefully find out if it's a girl or a boy.
Our little girl is getting so big! Thanks Daddy for getting these great smiles out of her!

Such great pictures! She is such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE the last picture, so cute!
ReplyDelete