Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SnapShop



This weekend I took a SnapShop class with Ashley Campbell, a local Broken Arrow photographer. You can check out her blog and photography website at http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/. After having her 4th child (all kids are 5 and under!), Ashley turned to teaching classes, or SnapShops, instead of booking sessions. We learned a ton (most of which is still floating up in my head) in that 8 hour day and hopefully I'll soon have the time to practice my new found skills/knowledge. Now I see why most photography classes are several hours/weeks long.... there is so much to learn! Here are a few pictures I took from the class:


Two of Ashley's boys. They LOVE legos. I don't know anything about that since I have a girl!




Messing with Adobe Photoshop. I know there's so many cool things to do on this program, but I don't have a clue how to do them all!

4 comments:

  1. Well I am so glad that the class went good! I bet there is a ton of things you can learn and did learn from it! I just love the pics you took! You can sign me up for you to take some family pics of us in the fall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are great! and I'm impressed that you are tackling adobe photoshop- I'm so intimidated!
    way to take on a adventure and learn something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job, julie! we need to c a preggo pic =)- it's been awhile. hope scott is feeling better and that you and addie havent gotten sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I wish there was something like that for me to take here in NC. I think I'm just going to have to take a class at the community college. Can't wait to see more of what you do. Great job!

    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete