Monday, November 16, 2009

Time with Daddy

When I came home at 8pm tonight, this is what I found:

Evidently Scott and Addison sat down on the couch around 7 to watch a little football and just like her Mom, it put her right to sleep! She was completely out within a few mintues. Um, why hasn't she ever done that for me? I don't think this child has ever gone to sleep that early!

5 comments:

  1. Well I would agree with Addison on that one! I think I need to take Brody to the Bouncy Barn so that he will go to bed that early!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time Jason was in charge of both Riley and Noah, Noah took a 3-hour nap and at the same time Riley (around 2 months old) snoozed on Jason's chest while he napped too--for almost 3 hours! Completely unfair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, and funny!! What did you do to get her so tired?? Ivy never seems to sit still long enough to just fall asleep like that! Scott looks like he was loving every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I took her to a local indoor inflatable place called the Bouncy Barn (like Pump it Up or Bounce U). She bounced around for an hour and a half... that must have done it!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pajama pants, Scot :) Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete