Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Times I Cherish

I was making dinner the other night with Addison and it just hit me how special this time is for the two of us right now. In between helping me with different tasks, she decided to take out all of my mushrooms and line them up neatly in a row on the counter... is this child a product of Scott and me or what!! Later, she helped me tear the lettuce into small pieces for a salad and I just realized how much I cherish making dinner with her each night. She loves to sit up on the counter and watch/help me while I explain what I'm doing. As we talk, I can't help but hope that this will last forever, but I know it may not. So, I cherish these moments while I still have them.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! What a good helper she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are training her well! This way when the baby comes she can fix dinner! :) I think it is so cute that she loves helping you in the kitchen! She looks like a good little helper!

    ReplyDelete