Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tutu!

After looking for tulle to be on sale at Hobby Lobby for quite some time, it finally happened this week! Then, a surprise package from Nana and Poppa arrived today with a cute pink NC State shirt and pom poms to make the outfit complete:) Addison loves the tutu I made and ran all over the house tonight with her baby and pom poms in tow... which is why it was VERY difficult to get her to stay still long enough to even get a picture. Love this girly girl! Oh, and it cost less than $7.00 to make the tutu! I may add some ribbon to it later, but we'll see!

Getting ready to jump.



Tina Horn, this picture should make you and Jason proud!! I know it's not all red and white, but she's definitely a wolfpacker!





3 comments:

  1. Love the Tutu! u did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tutu! SO cute! She is adorable, and soon you'll have two of them running around and we pray that her and Addison are the best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has definitely made us proud! You'll have to start teaching her how to make little wolfies and sing the fight song next :)

    ReplyDelete