Despite being sick this week, I had a few fun things happen:
- a Valentine package from Grammy arrived
- as well as a package for Emma and Addie from Nana
- a baby shower at the Cheesecake Factory with friends from church
I forgot to take pictures of most of it, but here is a picture of some gifts I got from the shower as well as a couple of blankets that Nana made for Emma. Thanks gals for a fun time!! Emma has some adorable new outfits and lots of diapers!

Aren't these burp cloths cute? Thanks, Emily!
Week 37 Picture. Emma comes two weeks from Monday!


I can't believe she'll be here in just two weeks! Hope it's a short two weeks for you :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the post before-- :)
ReplyDeleteI love love love Emma's room!! You all did a wonderful job putting it all together! Everything just looks great in there! I had so much fun at your shower! It was nice just to hang out and talk. You look GREAT - definitely not like you are only 2 weeks away from having a baby!