Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Addison's Big Girl Room

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of her room!

Right before Emma arrives, we'll be moving her big kitchen in her room where the table is, but it works for now!

My favorite find: Butterflies/flowers from Babies R US. Totally worth every penny.

Ok, so that sweet smile makes up for the numerous times Addison kept messing up the room or crying when I moved something right before I was about to take a picture! She is quite particular about the way her things are placed... is she like her parents or what!?!


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful room!! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the room! and she is TOO Cute in those pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute room!! I love love love the flower/butterfly thing in her room and think one just like it would look great in Kaylee's room!! :) I bet Addison has a great time in her big girl room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's SO grown up!! look at those beautiful eyes! I adore her pink girly room, just love it! Josiah was so excited to read the blog, too, he said "apple Mommy!" seeing the apples on Addison's shirt, then he kept saying how he wanted to go and play in Addy's new room! We asked him what he wanted to say to her and he said "baby Jesus" :) lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful room!!! And I love the butterfly/flower thing... I saw a similar one at Pottery Barn - I'm sure you got a much better deal! :)
    Jamie N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I LOVE her room, so pretty!! I'm so excited for you all!! What an amazing time! I adore that Babies R Us find too, I want to go buy one even though I'm not sure if we are having a girl or not yet!

    ReplyDelete