It's been snowing all day here in Tulsa and let me tell you, we are THANKFUL that the meteorologists were a little off in their forecast (we were supposed to have more ice with major power outages in the area). I think we have at least 6 inches of snow and it looks beautiful! After Scott got home from work, we ventured outside. Um, yes... those are plastic bags from Walmart on her shoes! We don't typically get that much snow around here so I never got her snow boots this year! It looks ridiculous, I know:) We missed the snow storm here over Christmas, so this is really her first snow of the year.
Learning how to walk in the snow!

Trying to eat the snow as it fell:

Waving hi to Daddy.

Scott tried to show her how to make a snow angel. Evidently Buster wanted in on the fun.
But, this is what happened. That is not a smile on her face!
And lastly, Addie's favorite part was eating the icicles off the windows.




Oh it looks like you all are having so much fun! Don't be ashamed of the plastic walmart bags!! We did the same thing and they work great!! :) I love how she was really into eating the icicles off the windows! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThese pics are great!!! Matthew loved the snow too! I need to update our blog!!! Hope you are doing well! You look great!
ReplyDelete