It was sunny and 70 degrees in Tulsa on Friday. Then, over the past two days, we've gotten at least 5+ inches of snow!! Nana took Addie out in it yesterday, but didn't stay out too long since the wind was really blowing. Do you like Nana's boots? I made them myself!
Since we were stuck inside, Nana and Addie made Rice Krispy Treats. Guess who didn't like the gooey marshmallows on her hand?

And, since we were stuck inside, I decided to do round two of Emma's newborn pictures! She'll be two weeks old tomorrow!






Oh Emma is just adorable! Love the makeshift boots too! You all have a full house. See you this week when we bring ya'll dinner!
ReplyDeletethese pics are so good of Emma! what a little sweetie! she looks so serene. I am interested to know how much you are using all the tips and tricks you learned in your class.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you all are having a great time with Nana there! We sure miss her here though!! That is so funny that Addie didn't like the marshmellow on her hands. I LOVE the pictures of Emma. She seems like such a sweet and content baby. I can't wait to meet her one day!
ReplyDeleteJamie N.