Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dentist and Random Pics

We took Addison to the dentist for the first time today. I was a little nervous about it, but she walked in and hopped right up on the chair! Of course, when they asked her to open her mouth she wouldn't! When Dr. O came over to check her out, she did open her mouth and then cried as he checked her teeth. It was over quickly and after we got in the car, she said, "More dentist??" She did the same thing last time she got her shots. She just wanted more stickers!
Examining her new toothbrush

Proudly showing her new snake. Of all the things to pick out of the treasure chest. I thought she'd go for something girly!?!

She's 3 months old today! She's been talking to us a lot lately. I love this stage. When she sees my face after a nap, she usually gives me a big smile and starts talking to me!

This is my life right now... Two kiddos in diapers and Buster:)

2 comments:

  1. hey julie! addie is getting so big! she is so so cute and emma as well =). i hope you're enjoying your summer and relaxing a bit as well! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this last picture! the assembly line of diapering! : ) so glad that Buster is house broken! : )
    too cute!

    ReplyDelete