Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Our internet has had issues over the past week!
I finally got a couple of videos uploaded. They wouldn't upload here, so I uploaded them on Vimeo instead. Here is one of Emma laughing at me. She has rolled over a couple of times now in her crib, but we haven't witnessed it yet!
On another note, we are now in the middle of potty training. A week before we go on vacation!?! What am I thinking??Anyway, here's a cute video of her experience. She was interested last Friday, so I thought we'd try as usual with the same outcome... back in diapers. However, after working through some issues, she stuck with it this whole weekend! She's been doing really well so far and even went at church and Target. Last night, I was talking to my mother-in-law about how great she was doing and evidently I spoke too soon. As we were eating ice cream at Marble Slab (doesn't your mouth just water thinking about that place?) she sat on my lap and basically peed all over me. I was soaked and it looked like I had just peed my pants!! I had to drive all the way home like that, too! I guess I need to start bringing extra clothes for me as well!

Your girls are too precious! Thanks for sharing the potty training experience! We haven't started yet, but I have to admit I dread it. It's good to know it's process that takes time so I won't go completely crazy when the time comes!!
ReplyDeleteemma looks so much like addison! she is so cute! and addison is so adorable and looked like she was really proud of herself =). best of luck potty training!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh no!!!!!!!!!! That is not good at all but yet I can't stop laughing!!!!!!! :) Sorry! When she is older you will tell this story to her future husband and she will just love you for it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBoth videos are so cute! I can't believe how big they both are! Good luck with the potty training, we are about to start that too I hope :)
ReplyDelete