I bought skinny jeans.
And boots.
Moving to Canada makes you do crazy/wonderful things to be warm:)
I mean, I finally bought flats last year for the first time. I'm not kidding. It takes me awhile. It also took Scott quite a while to warm up to them. Quite a while. But he did smile at my boots and skinny jeans. I think he secretly likes them, though he put his foot down and said no to the skinny jeans and flats together. I know, "we" are a little behind in the fashion world. Women, you feel my pain out there, don't you? :)
Of course Addison had to have a pink pair. I'm still looking for Emma:)

you guys look goooood!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! And you will need them to stay warm. I can't believe someone is going to live north of ME! We will be going to Regina in the Spring, I am not sure how far that is from Toronto
ReplyDeleteha! you look good girl!
ReplyDelete