Monday, May 23, 2011

Family Time

We don't have Memorial Day here in Canada, but today was Victoria Day and a day off for Scott! I thought I was going to New York to do a little grocery shopping, but since the weather was actually pretty nice, we decided to head to a park right off of Lake Ontario that is about 25 minutes from us. The girls enjoyed the ducks, swings/playground, and learning how to skip rocks with Daddy.









Last night the girls enjoyed playing outside before bedtime, and Addison discovered a new place to jump. And she jumped. Over and over and over again:) I'm thankful for an active little girl!




Doesn't she look so much older in this picture? I got a tear in my eye when I saw it...she's growing up too fast!









Poor Buster. He just wants to eat his peanut butter jar in peace:) Emma kept taking it away from him and then giving it back. He's so tolerant!




My American friend up here, Sabrina, gets a kick out of her tongue. She's always doing something funny with it!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! Love it Jules:) What a fun looking day! So glad to hear you guys got to enjoy a day off with Scott..so awesome. Emma's hair is getting soo long and sweet Buster and his PB..too funny! Thanks for the new pics..miss you all..talk to you really soon :)

    ReplyDelete