We cherish the "nice" days right now. It's May 1st and it's not going to reach 55 degrees here this week. Lots of rain. No leaves on the trees yet. Boo! Send me your warm weather, please!
She has kinda figured out the swing. Hated it the first few times, but likes it now. 

This girl loves the park!

Emma still isn't walking (I'm not complaining though!). She'll be 14 months old this week and has ZERO desire to actually walk:) She has been cruising around furniture well for awhile, but won't even take a step or walk with any of the strollers/walking toys!


Emma still isn't walking (I'm not complaining though!). She'll be 14 months old this week and has ZERO desire to actually walk:) She has been cruising around furniture well for awhile, but won't even take a step or walk with any of the strollers/walking toys!
The only new thing happening around here is that Scott and I are getting into a small group at church this week. They are starting a brand new group that will have childcare at the church. The other option is a group at 8pm without babysitting and we really don't know any babysitters anyway! We're hoping it's a great fit. And, hopefully this will help the girls get used to their rooms-I never made it into the service today between the two of them:)

Emma is getting SO big!!! what a fun day at the park!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great day at the park! I am sure Emma will figure out the walking soon enough! Like you said no big hurry there!! She is probably thinking why walk... I want my mom to hold me. :) Hope things go good with your group!
ReplyDeletegood luck with your group, hope you love your northerners!
ReplyDelete