The past few mornings Addison has started understanding that Scott is leaving and not coming back for awhile. So, every morning she has started a new routine that you'll see in the video. When he says he has to go, she'll drop whatever she's doing and go straight to him, want to be held, love on him a little, etc. Then, he puts her down, walks away, and she goes after him again. So, this is a short 1 minute clip of what happens over and over and over each morning. She's been a big Momma's girl for a long time and Scott is enjoying every single moment of it:)
Now, when he gets home, she is overwhelmingly excited and usually screams. I'll try to capture that this afternoon. It cracks me up every time!
On another note, I think my one year-old is finally expanding her vocabulary. My mom pointed out that she thought she told Buster "Stop!" when she saw one of the other videos. And, I think she's right! I also hear her randomly say, "No no." (She gets that from me.) The problem is that now I think she's saying those things TO ME!

SO darn cute!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteadorable!!! i forgot to tell you i did hear her say "no, no" last nite but she was talking to herself =). haha, i had a great time last nite with her, so cute!
ReplyDelete