I think it has rained every day for a week now, so I think we are all ready for the sun to come back out! I went back to
Aldi today and I'm liking it a little more now. I got most of my groceries for $75! That includes cooking for 20 people for Community Group tomorrow night, too. I did spend $110 this week (the rest at
WalMart), but I'm giving myself a little wiggle room since I'm cooking for a group:) Here's the menu for the upcoming week:
Cider Pork Chops with Cinnamon Apples and Veggies
Taco Salad
Oriental Chicken/Veggie Lettuce Wraps
Black Eyed Pea Cakes with Dill Sour Cream and
Avocado/Tomato Salsa
Here are a few pictures of us in the kitchen. It's hard to come up with new things to do after a week of being inside!
Finding entertainment for Addie while we are cooking...

Addison graduated to a new cup with a straw this weekend. She carried it all over the house.

We are working on learning parts of the body. What a cute belly.

Addie right before she tries to grab my camera.

I agree about the rain- I am so ready for some sunshine and to play outside! Way to go on the sippy cup- that's great! And I would love your cider pork chops recipe- sounds delicious.
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you!