Friday, June 5, 2009

Addie's Fun Afternoon

It was a gorgeous afternoon in Tulsa today, so I decided to get Addison in her $5 pool for the first time. Yep, it was totally worth every penny! I think we'll try the neighborhood pool tomorrow, though I don't know how warm the water will be!




Almost ready. I tell ya, I foresee ballet classes and a little pink tutu in her future! And yes, I put bows in her hair even when going in the water:)






Noticing the pool for the first time (we've been hiding it in the garage!)




Buster joined in the fun by drinking the water from the pool-can you see his tongue?? :)

Another reason why Buster is such a great dog. He'll let her do this! Um, yeah, I think his nose is in her mouth. I told her to give him a hug and a kiss, but I didn't know she'd quite go THAT far:)


A ride on the swing. She has to go on it every time we go outside!



Scott heard about how much fun we had, so we put on another bathing suit and had round two when he got home.Addison LOVES my sunglasses. Here she is trying to put them on Scott's head.


This was such a sweet moment for me. Addison started giving Scott kisses as she was swinging.

Isn't this cute? She's turning around a little further to give him another kiss. I have like 20 different pictures of this... she kept giving him kisses over and over!



Chasing Buster who was in the bushes.





3 comments:

  1. That picture of her with Buster's nose in her mouth is hilarious! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so adorable, julie! many fun days ahead in that pool =). and i bet scott was over the moon with all those kisses! miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my favorite pictures of Addison so far!! How cute is she in those swimsuits?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete