Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Big Swim of the Summer!

It's been HOT here in Tulsa, so we decided to go to our neighborhood pool and hope that the water has warmed up enough for all three of us. We went to the pool some last year, but being only a few months old, she wasn't really ready for the pool yet. Well, she had a BLAST tonight! She loved kicking and falling into our arms from the side of the pool. And, she especially loved watching all of the other people in the pool. The camera batteries died within the first two minutes of being at the pool, so we'll have to capture more next time!



Earlier in the day waiting for me while I got the mail. Oh, and she LOVES her Target Flip Flops that she has on in the picture! Actually, she loves shoes in general. In fact, she has cried once or twice when I've taken her shoes off- seriously. She has also cried when I've put on a different pair than what she wanted. Is she 2, or better yet, 16 or what?? Oh, the drama begins so young!!




While I was cleaning.... she loves to vacuum with me. This is the best kid vacuum ever. I got it for $5 at the JBF sale. (Just Between Friends... consignment sale that is HUGE here in Tulsa).

A little blurry, but I had to share. Yes, she's dusting!! Before you get too excited and email me wondering how I've taught her so young, just know that it lasted about 30 seconds:)


Stylish on the way to the pool. She kept those sunglasses on the whole time! They are awesome. We got them at Academy (love that store!) and they bend in every way possible. I don't think they are breakable at all... Genius!


In the pool.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! It looks like you guys had a blast! She is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pool pics are great! the water looks so inviting! and Addie is adorable! I love that she kept her sunglasses on- very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love those sunglasses!! I will have to keep that in minde when looking for some for the kids! She looks like she is having a blast and is going to be a little fishy in the water next year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete