Saturday, February 20, 2010

Emma's Room

It's all done! Here are pictures of her room. THANK YOU FERRIS for sewing the curtains and pillow-they look GREAT!

*Please notice the new chair rail molding that Scott put up... it was quite a task with walls that have warped some and weren't totally straight.


Love this-Michael's for $7 on sale! It's one of those that you just press on the wall. I had to paint over the letters since they were originally a cream color and you couldn't see them, but it was totally worth it for $7!



A black frame I wasn't using anymore + spray paint + leftover curtain fabric and ribbon = cheap wall accessory for bows! Yet another craft I made using hot glue:)



4 comments:

  1. Julie - it looks AMAZING!! It looks so beautiful and Eric will be very proud of Scott for putting up the chair rail :) I love the area for the bows... I am going to have to do that! Miss you guys and I can't wait to meet sweet baby Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe emma is almost here! her room turned out GREAT! hope you can rest up these next couple wks. addie will be a wonderful big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room is SOOO gorgeous!!! ya'll did a great job! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma's room is beautiful!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete