Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Baby is 2!!

Well, one more post before Emma's debut! My baby girl turned two on Friday. I cannot believe it has been two years. Grammy flew in Friday night and Addie has enjoyed every minute of her visit! My mom's birthday is this Wednesday, so we celebrated with pedicures on Saturday followed by lunch at a tea room in Claremore. Scott and I were even able to go on a date tonight (dinner AND a movie) and we realized it's been over two years since we've gone to both on a date-sad, I know!!


We already did the cupcake thing last week at her party, so on her special day, I let her pick out a few donuts at a local shop:

Now, I'm sort of one of those snobby moms who really doesn't like the Disney or cartoon characters on clothes for my child. However, my kid loves Dora and so you just have to change your mindset sometimes when you know it will make your kiddo so happy. These were two of the best presents ever: a Dora backpack from Nana and Poppa and a Dora nightgown from Grammy. Can't you just see her excitement in the mirror??


Well, we HAD to try it on Buster, too:)

And lastly, Week 39:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Addison!!!! Julie - can't wait to hear all about sweet Emma's arrival! Miss you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS ON 2 LOVELY LITTLE GIRLS NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete