Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Pictures

We took a quick trip to the park on the way home from doing errands yesterday. Addie protested how quickly we had to leave the park compared to the hours she patiently waited while we ran errands (and she was great the whole time!).


Next, I happened to find a great deal at Bed Bath and Beyond while we were looking for something else (doesn't that always happen!). I found this apron for under $9! I don't have an apron, but with all the cooking I do, I figured I should get one.

Picture before church today. We discovered we don't have a bow that matches the pink in her dress.... Scott just rolled his eyes:) I mean, you wouldn't think that there were SO MANY shades of pink until you have a girl that has to have a matching bow!

3 comments:

  1. I say let him roll those eyes, it's a Mommy thing! I think the apron is overdo. It looks great! And Addie looks like she is having a blast on that toy! Good seeing you last night, can't wait until Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey julie, i absolutley LOVE that pic of you and addie both smiling so big! that's a keeper for yrs to come. missing you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the apron! And that last pic is just perfect- definitely a framer. And boys just do not understand how many bows are required for all the outfits! : )

    ReplyDelete