We have less than a week before Emma's arrival! Addison has been celebrating by waking up earlier and taking shorter naps... go figure!?! We've been talking a lot about baby Emma and while I was getting ready the other day, she squatted, pointed to my belly and said, "Push out. Push out." I've told her a few times that I will have to push Emma out before she can come home. Guess it sunk in!
I was a little nervous to put off her birthday celebration since her birthday is so close to my due date, so we had a small party at The Bouncy Barn last Friday morning. Most of the pictures didn't really turn out, but I thought this one was really funny. She got the sunglasses and crown and really wanted to wear them! 

I keep checking back to see if the latest post has changed...as exciting as your current life is, I have to admit that I get just a little bummed when I don't see the heading, "EMMA'S HERE!" :) Wishing you well!
ReplyDeletei agree with the horn family- i keep checking your blog and my facebook to make sure i haven't missed it! cannot wait for emma to arrive =)!
ReplyDelete